It’s the Arrowhead Pine Rose Cabins Amazing Winter Mid-Week Specials! Since Arrowhead Pine Rose Cabins is a 4-season resort, we wanted to offer you some great specials so that you and your loved ones can enjoy our magical winter season!
Arrowhead Pine Rose Cabins Amazing Winter Mid-Week Specials
Whether you get cozy and stay inside your own rustic cabin, or venture out for some fun snow play, there’s nothing like visiting the Lake Arrowhead area for a true winter wonderland experience. You’ll love the Arrowhead Pine Rose Cabins Amazing Winter Mid-Week Specials, plus there’s so much to do in the Lake Arrowhead mountain communities this time of year to make wonderful memories.
Choose one of these Arrowhead Pine Rose Cabins Amazing Winter Mid-Week Specials valid any Sunday through Thursday until March 30, 2017, and come and stay with us for a snowy good time:
- Stay 2-Nights: The second night is 25% off
- Stay 3-Nights: The third night is 50% Off
- Stay 4-Nights: The 4th Night is FREE
Fun Wintery Activities & Things To Do – Come and Make Some Memories
- Skiing & Snowboarding: We sell Snow Valley Mountain Resort Direct-To-Lift Tickets. Just speak to one of our friendly Guest Relations Agent about ticket choices. Snow Valley Mountain Resort is the oldest continually operating ski resort in the San Bernardino National Forest of Southern California, just 12-miles from Arrowhead Pine Rose Cabins.
- Rim Nordic Cross Country Skiing & Snowshoeing: Rim Nordic Ski Area, located across from Snow Valley Mountain Resort in Running Springs, is the only cross country ski area in Southern California with machined groomed trails, just 12-miles from Arrowhead Pine Rose Cabins.
Rim Nordic Cross Country Skiing and Snowboarding is great fun and exercise in winter.
- Snowdrift Snow Tubing Park: Snowdrift Snow Tubing Park is an outdoor family recreation attraction located in the San Bernardino National Forest near Green Valley Lake after Running Springs.
- SkyPark at Santa’s Village: Open on Mondays for mid-week fun, SkyPark at Santa’s Village is a North Pole themed outdoor adventure park where Santa lives year round. It’s a great place for the whole family to have wintery fun.
- Enter the Arrowhead Pine Rose Cabins Snow Person Contest: It’s the Arrowhead Pine Rose Cabins Snow Person Contest now thru April 30th, make a snow sculpture at Pine Rose, take a picture of it (we like to see your family/friends in the picture) post it on our Facebook page with the hashtag #SnowMuchFun. The picture with the most “likes” wins! 1st prize: 2 nights @ Smokey Bear Ranger; 2nd Prize: 1 night @ Indian Outpost; 3rd Prize: 1 night @ Sunflower anytime in April, May, October-December 15th except for holidays.
- Make a Snow Angel: Anyone can do it! To make the perfect snow angel you need fresh snow that’s deep enough so you won’t see the ground behind it and the top should be powder.
Make a Snow Angel! It’s easy and it’s fun.