Indian Outpost is a perfect family vacation cabin with Native American décor featuring a totem pole, carved wooden Indian, wooden front deck with a picnic table, BBQ, and Adirondack wooden chairs. Inside you’ll feel the authentic design with a dynamic log vaulted ceiling, Indian upholstery, unique artifacts, pictures, tapestries, and wooden accents. There is a cozy fireplace to enjoy on chilly nights. Families also enjoy this cabin because it’s located near the kid’s play area, volley ball court, swimming pool and spa.
Whether you are planning a trip to the mountains in winter, spring, summer, or fall, Indian Outpost is a great cabin to make some enduring family memories.
Please note, Indian Outpost is not a pet friendly cabin. If you want to bring your pet, check out these pet friendly cabins. Cabin rental check-in is 2pm and check-out is 11am.
- Sleeps 4-6
- 3⁄4 Bathroom
- Full Kitchen
- Queen Bed with Log Headboard
- Double Bed with Log Headboard
- Daybed with Trundle Bed
- Natural Stone Wood Burning Fireplace
- Wooden Deck w/Picnic Table, Adirondack Chairs & BBQ
- Near Kid’s Play Area & Swimming Pool/Spa
- Flat Screen TV w/ROKU Entertainment Package including Netflix, Pandora, TedTalks, and Plex with over 1000 movies
- Free WiFi
|January- February||$149||$199||Save 25%-please call||Please call|
|March- April||$129||$169||Save 25%-please call||Please call|
|May-October||$149||$199||Save 25%-please call||Please call|
|Novemberber-December||$129||$169||Save 25%-please call||Please call|