Indian Outpost: A Great Family Outpost
Indian Outpost is a perfect family outpost with Native American décor featuring a totem pole, carved wooded Indian, wooden front deck with a picnic table, and Adirondack wooden chairs. Inside you’ll feel the authentic design with a dynamic log vaulted ceiling, Indian upholstery, unique artifacts, pictures, tapestries, and wooden accents. Families also enjoy this cabin because it’s located near the kid’s play area, and swimming pool and spa.
Cabin Rental Includes:
- Sleeps 4-6
- Full Kitchen
- Queen Bed with Log Headboard
- Double Bed with Log Headboard
- Daybed with Trundle Bed
- 3⁄4 Bathroom
- Natural Stone Wood-Burning Fireplace
- Wooden Deck w/ Picnic Table, Adirondack Chairs & BBQ
- Near Kid’s Play Area & Swimming Pool/Spa
- Flat Screen SMARTTV w/ROKU Entertainment Package
- Dog Friendly
Indian Outpost Cabin Rates
To reserve call 1-909-337-2341 or Book online now!
$29 Resort Fee per stay, 2 night minimum on Saturdays. Be sure to check out our Specials page. Specials must be mentioned at time of booking.
|January- February||$149||$199||Save 25%-please call||please call|
|March- April||$129||$169||Save 25%-please call||please call|
|May-October||$149||$199||Save 25%-please call||please call|
|Novemberber-December||$129||$169||Save 25%-please call||please call|
* prices per night, and are subject to change