Pet Friendly Policies:
Pine Rose is a Pet friendly resort! We love our pet guests. We are situated on 6 acres of naturally landscaped property with streams and ponds, the ideal location for you and your pets. Ask the front office about local hiking trails that you and your pet may enjoy.
In order to make sure you and your pet have a great stay we have some policies that need to be followed:
Pet Payment Policies:
- $10 a night per pet,
- + $100 refundable pet deposit per pet.
Pet Care Policies:
- Pets must be registered upon arrival.
- All pets must remain on leash outside of cabin.
- Pets are never to be left alone in cabin, If you must leave please ask about pet sitters (when available).
- Pets barking and disturbing other cabins will be asked to leave.
- Pet owners are responsible for picking up all pet do-dos (we have pet mitts located around property)
- Pets are not allowed on furniture, beds or sofas (if your pet likes to sleep on sofas we ask you to bring blankets to cover the furniture). You will be charged for pet hair found on furniture.
- We recommend you bring towels for pets with messy paws. Cabin towels are for guests only.
Pet Approved Cabins:
- Pine Rose (for small dogs only)
- All one bedrooms (Country Cottage, Sunflower, Blue Jay and Wild Bill’s)
- Fisherman’s Hideaway
- Little House (small pets only)
- Storybook Cottage
- Cedar Creek Cottage
- Ponderosa lodge