It’s “Spring Fling” at SkyPark at Santa’s Village and now you can SAVE $30 off General Admission! Plus there are a lot of fun happenings this April! Did you go to Santa’s Village As a kid? Well right now it’s a great time to see all the renovation. So come enjoy the festivities they include; Snow Play, Ice Skating, Crafts, Entertainment, Artisan Hot Cocoa & Coffee, Craft Beer, and Gourmet Eateries. See extra events listed below.
Free Admission Friday and Thursday Nights 4 pm to 9 pm for Dinner and Shopping. All attractions are open Saturday and Sunday 10 am to 6 pm
Right now enjoy their “Spring Fling Events”
- April 1st and 2nd Teacher Appreciation Weekend all educators are FREE and family only $10
- April 9th 12 pm to 4 pm Bouldering Competition (for more information click here).
- April 16th Celebration Easter Sunday Brunch, Easter Egg Hunt and more 10 am and 6 pm!(for more information click here).
You will enjoy the following during your visit.
MAKING SPIRITS BRIGHT TREE LIGHTING PARADE
-Meet the Storybook Characters of SkyPark at Santa’s Village as they stroll to the Village Christmas Tree nightly to Make Spirits Bright!
SANTA’S DUMP TRUCK
Bike Test Track Santa and the Elves always have to test the bikes and helmets going out for Christmas. Help Santa keep the girls and boys safe by testing the bikes for him!
SANTA’S VILLAGE MINING CO.
– Mine for gemstones and arrowhead in Santa’s Sleuce Box and hit pay dirt Every time!
MAGIC TREE CLIMBING ROOM
– Take the challenge! Scale this colorful climbing room that is designed for all ages and abilities.
ARROW’S ADVENTURE –
Take an adventurous pedal car ride through the Northwoods, the Magical Tunnel, and the Castle Pond. This is our version of Autotopia!
FROZEN FALLS CLIMBING TOWER –
Discover your inner courage as you scale this iceberg themed climbing wall
CHRISTMAS CHARACTER EXPERIENCES –
Meet Mrs. Claus, The Elves, Arrow, and Princess Sugar Plum all at SkyPark at Santa’s Village.
LIVE CHRISTMAS SHOWS & STORYTELLING
-Sky Pavilion features The Mistletones, Captain Tale Tale’s Dance Party, and Magic Shows. Watch the storytelling of the Twelve Days of Christmas.
SANTA’S WORKSHOP CRAFT EXPERIENCE –
Each good girl and boy will get to make a craft with Santa’s Elves in Santa’s Workshop. Or write a letter to Santa and give it to the big guy himself!
POLAR EXPRESS TRAIN RIDE
– Take a ride through the Frostbite Tunnel on this miniature train ride
SILVER BELLS SKATING RINK
– Feel the clean mountain air as you glide across this amazing outdoor rink.
VISIT WITH SANTA
– Make memories with Santa as you visit him at his North Pole home at SkyPark at Santa’s Village. All good girls and boys sign Santa’s Good Book when they visit. Feel the icy chill of the actual North Pole!
Before you read further, check out this ‘Drone Video of SkyPark at Santa’s Village...so…amazing!
Special General Admission rates:
- 3 years & younger: Free
- 4-12 years: $19 (regularly $49)
- 13-59 years: $29 (regularly $59)
- 60-79 years: $29 (regularly $59)
- 80-plus years: Free
Groups of 12-persons & more 10% off
SkyPark at Sanata’s Village
28950 Hwy-18, Skyforest, CA
4 miles from Pine Rose Cabins
Santa’s Village is Magical
Mountainous and Memorable…Find Your True North and Don’t Miss It! Why not reserve a cabin at Arrowhead Pine Rose Cabins and plan to visit SkyPark at Santa’s Village this Spring season?
People from all over California and beyond have visited SkyPark at Santa’s Village to experience this iconic adventure park near Lake Arrowhead.