Smokey Bear Ranger Cabin is a historical building as it was the original Forest Ranger Station for the Lake Arrowhead communities in the early 1930′s. An authentic cabin for the whole family, you’ll find plenty of evidence that Smokey the Bear visited there. The interior is rustic with nostalgic décor, old photos, colorful mural wall paintings, and there is a big outdoor family area with a wooden swing, picnic table, Adirondack chairs, hammock, and a BBQ. Families love that the children’s play area, horse shoe pit, volley ball court, jacuzzi, and swimming pool are nearby.
Please be aware, this is not a pet friendly cabin. If you want to bring your pet, check out these pet friendly cabins.
Check-in as 2pm and check-out is 11am. Enjoy your next family vacation near Lake Arrowhead with us!
- Sleeps 8
- 3⁄4 Bathroom
- Full Kitchen
- 3 Double Beds
- 2 Twin Beds
- Natural Stone Wood Burning Fireplace
- Large Outdoor Eating Area w/ Picnic Table & BBQ
- Hammock, Wooden Swing & Adirondack Chairs
- Near Kid’s Play Area & Swimming Pool/Spa
- Flat Screen TV w/ROKU Entertainment Package including Netflix, Pandora, TedTalks, and Plex with over 1000 movies
- Free WiFi
|January- February||$159||$239||Save 25%-please call||Please call|
|March- April||$139||$199||Save 25%-please call||Please call|
|May-October||$159||$239||Save 25%-please call||Please call|
|November-December||$139||$199||Save 25%-please call||Please call|