Enjoy the essence of nature and getaway to a true Winter wonderland! Pine Rose’s Cabins are rustic and cozy, with real wood burning fireplaces and warm pine interiors. We have Savor a nice relaxing hike in the forest, or relax by our beautiful ponds and streams with some delicious hot chocolate. Yum! We have so many great activities and amenities for you and your family at Pine Rose Cabins! Check out our list of things to do at Pine Rose, and around the mountain while you stay during the Winter holidays.
Plus You Can Buy Discounted Snow Valley Mountain Resort Direct-to-Lift Tickets From Us!
- Stay 2-Nights: The Second Night is 25% Off * only available Sunday to Thursday Night
- Stay 3-Nights: The Third Night is 50% Off
- Stay 4-Nights: The 4th Night is FREE!
Add Snow Valley lift tickets and save up to $25 off Snow Valleys regular ticket price!! For pricing go to our Snow Valley page
*Not Valid on Holiday Periods
Snow Valley Mountain Resort
- Skiing & Snowboarding: Snow Valley Mountain Resort is the oldest ski resort in Southern California! With over 13 lifts and 240 acres of powdery terrain, Snow Valley offers fantastic winter fun for all ages and experience of rider. Most of all, when you stay with us you can buy discounted lodging and ski tickets bundled! Check out our Cabin Stay & Snow Play Packages! So, to take advantage of this great deal be sure to give us a call. Also, Snow Valley is just 12-miles from Arrowhead Pine Rose Cabins. They make artificial snow for skiing, snowboarding and tubing!
Snow Drift Tubing Park
- Snowdrift Snow Tubing Park is an outdoor family recreation attraction located in the San Bernardino National Forest, just a few blocks before Snow Valley Mountain Resort. They have groomed runs of many sizes, including small to large hills. So, with that being said it will make for an exhilarating and fun time for the kids and even adults too! Also, they make artificial snow for skiing, snowboarding and tubing! Pine Rose Cabins also has their very own sledding run located right on their property (when there is snowfall, of course.)
SkyPark at Santa’s Village For Great Winter Fun!
- SkyPark at Santa’s Village: Open on Thursday to Sunday (Entrance Fee is half price after 3 pm). Thus you will enjoy outdoor ice skating, rock wall climbing, ziplining, mountain biking, panning for Gold, archery. Plus, you can shop, sip hot cocoa, or dine. For more information about this North Pole-themed outdoor adventure park go to SkyPark at Santa’s Village.