Great Places To Go Out To Dinner in Lake Arrowhead!
Not planning to cook a delicious meal in your own fully-equipped kitchen at Arrowhead Pine Rose Cabins? If you decide you want to go out to dinner, we have some awesome local dining options for you.
- The Grill at Antler’s Inn , just 2 blocks from Arrowhead Pine Rose Cabins if you don’t want to drive. This historic lodge-style rustic restaurant has an excellent menu featuring great steaks, seafood, soups, salads, desserts, and fine wine and spirits. The huge open fireplace and full rustic bar adds much to the ambiance and the staff is friendly and accommodating! The Grill is a local favorite, and almost always packed on the weekend. Let us know if you’d like us to make a reservation. They also have a really great sushi bar upstairs. They don’t take reservations for sushi, so it is first come, first served. Don’t just take our word for how good this place is: read their reviews.
- Stone Creek Bistro in nearby Blue Jay. If you are a foodie, this is your place! Stone Creek is an upscale, full-service bistro with an eclectic mix of American comfort food and traditional French cuisine, plus a selection of fine wines and craft beers. The food is amazing. Sam, the chef and owner, is a rare talent on the mountain. They change the menu with the season, so there is always something special and new. They staff is great! In the warmer months, sit outside on there back patio tucked under the pines. Stone Creek is also a local favorite and you should probably get a reservation mid-week, as well as the weekend. Check out their seasonal menu.
- Hortencia’s in Skyforest is a must for authentic Mexican cuisine. Choose from a selection of homemade burritos, tacos, enchiladas, grilled seafood and fresh salads served indoors, or on their patio under the pine trees. The staff is friendly and attentive. They don’t have a webpage, but check out their great reviews.
- LouEddies, located in Skyforest on the Rim of the World Highway is a fire-roasted artisan pizza house with fresh gourmet salads. If you love gourmet pizza, this is a “must-do” on the mountain. They have a great back deck with a beautiful garden courtyard, a great place to stroll while you are waiting for your yummy goodness gourmet pizza. They also boast a local favorite watering hole, The Side Door Saloon. It has home brewed beers and wines. You can dine in or bring your pizza back to your cabin and enjoy it in front of your fireplace. See some great photos of LouEddie’s.
- Tudor House in Arrowhead Villas is a historic landmark where you’ll enjoy gourmet dinners and entertainment on Fridays or Saturdays. In the Roaring 20s, the Tudor house was known as Club Arrowhead of the Pines. It is said to be a speakeasy for the rough and rowdy during prohibition run by Bugsy Malone. Now it is a great spot for mountain entertainment. On Wednesday night they feature “Burgers, Bands & Brews” with favorite local bands and a easy on the wallet menu of burgers, soups and salads. Friday night is “Dinner and a Movie” with sumptuous Italian food. Saturday night, enjoy a gourmet menu while watching live theater/music/events.
- The Stockade Grill in downtown Crestline near Lake Gregory is a cozy little frontier mountain bar and grill serving burgers, steaks, and speciality dinners. If you are hankering for one of the best steaks on the mountain, this is your place. Experience an old-fashioned evening of ‘Grub & Whiskey’.
- BIN 189 restaurant at the Lake Arrowhead Resort where you can dine overlooking Lake Arrowhead and choose from a menu selection of fine food and wine.
- The Happy Face Malt Shop, located in Cedar Glen, is where you want to go if you just want an old fashioned burger-named after classic cars, and fries with an old fashioned malt. This place is a throwback to a 50s burger shack, full of authentic 50s decor, including a juke box.
The dress code for our mountain restaurants is “casual”. We suggest you call ahead for hours, or menu selections as they may change with the seasons, or with certain weather conditions. Let us know where you went and what you liked.