Wildhaven Ranch near Lake Arrowhead is a wildlife sanctuary, education and visitation center for endangered and indigenous wild animals. Created in 1994 and operated by the San Bernardino Mountains Wildlife Society, Wildhaven Ranch is a non-profit organization. Their mission is…
Pine Rose Activities
Feed our Koi Fish in one of our 3 big ponds. We sell Koi Food in our Lobby.
Ponds & Streams
We have many lovely spots by the babbling streams and ponds to relax!
Go for a forest walk on our grounds, We have tons of streams to hike near with over 6 acres of land!
Take a swim in our full-size heated pool. Or, just relax in one of our many lawn chairs and soak up some sun.
Have a Barbeque on your cabin deck, or over at our poolside terrace.
The Pool Area
At the end your day with a hot soak in the Jacuzzi. and feel your cares melt away.
Play a game of Ping Pong by the Swimming Pool. Plus, you can jump in the pool whenever you want
Use our fire pit by the pool and make yummy S’mores. We sell the marshmallows, chocolate, and graham crackers in the Lobby, plus, we have skewers that you can use!
Unwind and relax around the property with our comfortable lounge chairs!
Here Are More Fun Things You Can To Do At Pine Rose Cabins
- Take the kid’s on Pine Roses’s Nature Scavenger Hunt where they will learn about our forest. Plus the kids get to choose a prize from our Treasure Chest at the end.
- Borrow a book from our Lobby Library, and find a quiet place to enjoy reading, and, if you don’t finish the book during your stay, no worries take it home with you.
- Take some nature photos to capture your time at Pine Rose Cabins. Also, we have a Photo Scavenger Hunt where you can earn discounts on your next stay with us.
- Check-out a Board Game, or a deck of cards from our Lobby, and have a family game in your cabin or outside on a picnic table.
- Play a friendly game of Horseshoes.
- Try your luck at a game of outdoor Giant Checkers.
- Enjoy one of our swing sets place around the Pine Rose property.
- Make some popcorn and watch free movies in your cabin on Netflix or PLEX. But, be careful not to binge-watch.
- Bake a cake or some cookies in your fully-equipped cabin kitchen
- Grab some binoculars and go bird-watching, or just sit on your deck and wait for them to fly by. Also, we sell bird seed in our Lobby.
- Catch up on writing in your journal. We have many lovely spots by the streams and ponds to sit and reflect.
- Bring your drawing tablet or watercolors and get artistic. Because there is plenty of inspiration in nature.
- Snap some photos of each other and then buy a cool frame at one of our local antique and specialty shops. Just check the store listings in your Cabin Book.
- Pack a picnic and find a place in our woods to enjoy it. You can check out a picnic blanket so you can nap under the trees.
Are you looking for a great hike for the whole family in the San Bernardino Mountains? Well, we have the best local place for family hiking at Heaps Peak Arboretum in Lake Arrowhead. Also, this trail is good for those who…