TRAVEL INFORMATION: COVID-19 UPDATE – 3/20/2020 2:00pm
As of right now we are open with limited basis for phone calls and future reservations until 3/31/20, with exception to essential travelers who are:
- Essential travelers are people who are called to the mountains to provide essential services.
- If your health care provider says there is a physical or mental need for you to be housed in a cabin environment like Pine Rose, we will also do our best to accommodate you at this time.
- If you have an emergency or temporary need for housing, we will try to accommodate you.
Our phone lines are open 7 days a week from 10am-5pm for questions or future reservations.
Follow us closely on Facebook for cute photos and updates!
We are closely monitoring the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention and World Health Organization’s statements regarding the novel corona-virus cases and following guidelines from these agencies and the local health departments.
The well being of our guests and associates is of paramount importance to us!
– OUR COMMITMENT TO –
Cabins & Community:
- Our cabins are individual, which means no shared ventilation system like in hotels.
- We have kitchens so you can cook and relax without going out.
- Very easy to keep a 6 foot distance from other people. Hiking and other mountain activities are one of the best activities to stay safe!
- We are committed to maintaining a healthy work environment for all employees.
- We are also taking extra precautions by monitoring the health of all employees daily.
- We have implemented a training and prevention program for the Corona virus.
Our Commitment to Cleanliness:
We take standards for hygiene and cleanliness very seriously and are taking additional steps to ensure the safety of our guests and associates. Specific steps Pine Rose is taking include:
- Providing Complementary Hand Sanitizer in each cabin.
- Increasing frequency of cleaning and disinfecting in our cabins, public and staff spaces with particular attention paid to high-touch items.
- Our laundry service is using medical-grade detergent on all linens.
Our Cancellation Policy:
We are confident in our precautionary measures against the Coronavirus so unless legally obligated, Pine Rose will not cancel any stay or event. For our guests who are concerned, we understand and respect your caution and will be adjusting our cancellation policy as follows.
For any question or concerns you may have, please call the Front Desk at 909-337-2341
- Our virtual office will be open from 10am to 5pm for future reservations.
For the most updated information, please refer to Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) or your local health authority.