COVID-19 | Our Commitment – 5/7/2020 10:00am
Cabins & Community:
- Our cabins are individual, which means no shared ventilation system like in hotels.
- We have kitchens so you can cook and relax without going out.
- Very easy to keep a 6 foot distance from other people. Hiking and other mountain activities are one of the best activities to stay safe!
- Most of our local restaurants are offering pick-up and some local grocery stores are providing delivery services.
- We are committed to maintaining a healthy work environment for all employees.
- We are also taking extra precautions by monitoring the health of all employees daily.
- We have implemented a training and prevention program for the Corona virus.
- Our lobby will be closed for now, providing key-drops for check-ins. The front desk can be reached 10-5pm every day via phone.
Our Commitment to Cleanliness:
We take standards for hygiene and cleanliness very seriously and are taking additional steps to ensure the safety of our guests and associates. Specific steps Pine Rose is taking include:
- Providing Complementary Hand Sanitizer in each cabin.
- Pool & Spa Area will be per reservation (must call to reserve time for pool area)
- Games & Activities will not be provided at this time
- Increasing frequency of cleaning and disinfecting in our cabins, public and staff spaces with particular attention paid to high-touch items.
- Our laundry service is using medical-grade detergent on all linens.
- 24 hour turn-around period between each check-in and check-out.
For any question or concerns you may have, please call the Front Desk at 909-337-2341
- Our virtual office will be open from 10am to 5pm for reservations.
For the most updated information, please refer to Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) or your local health authority.