Of course, you and your loved ones can enjoy just staying warm and cozy in your own rustic cabin. But, did you know that there are many ways to have winter fun in Lake Arrowhead?
It’s true! Plus, it is all near Arrowhead Pine Rose Cabins.
For decades visitors have driven up from the valley below every season to enjoy Lake Arrowhead in the San Bernardino Mountains.
Some were Hollywood Movie Stars like Clark Gable!
Since we want you to have the best winter experience while you stay with us, you will want to know about these winter fun things to do.
But, it begins with the ride up the San Bernardino Mountains on our scenic and historic Rim of the World Drive CA-Highway-18 near Pine Rose Cabins. Be sure to always check the weather and CHP Road Conditions before you head up the San Bernardino Mountains. Also, make sure that you keep snow chains and a shovel in your car, just in case!
Winter Fun in Lake Arrowhead
- Enjoy Cross Country Skiing and Snow Shoeing at Rim Nordic Ski Area
- Go Skiing, Snowboarding, Snow Sledding, and Snow Tubing at Snow Valley Mountain Resort
- Try some Old-Fashion Winter Fun and Go Ice Skating at SkyPark at Santa’s Village
- Build a Snowman or Make a Snow Angel
- Hike the Pacific Crest Trail, Heart Rock or the Children’s Forest Exploration Trail
- Go Shopping and Antique Hopping at our local Boutiques and Stores for Great Treasures
- Get your thrills at SkyPark at Santa’s Village Adventure Park for Mountain Biking, Zip Lining, Bungee Jumping, and Visit Santa During the Holiday Season
- Rent a Boat or Kayak and Go Fishing Just 4-Miles at Nearby Lake Gregory
- Bring Your Binoculars and Go Birdwatching
- Dine in Our Local Restaurants with Great Views of our Lake, Forest and the Valley Below
- Bowl With Your Friends at Rim Bowling & Entertainment Center and Enjoy a Cold Brew, Pizza and Sandwiches
- After a day of outdoor fun get an Artisan Pizza and Brew at LouEddie’s Nestled in Willow Park in Skyforest
- Enjoy a 1-Hour Narrated Boat Tour on the Arrowhead Queen for Up Close Views of the Lake
- Take a Guided Nature Walk at Heap’s Peak Arboretum
- Meet our Wildlife at Wildhaven Ranch
There are Many Ways To Have Winter Fun in Lake Arrowhead in the San Bernardino Mountains
So, book your own rustic cabin and start having your adventure in the Lake Arrowhead Mountain Communities!
Whether it’s snow skiing, snow play, ice skating, shopping, and dining, or hiking and exploring, there is winter fun in Lake Arrowhead just waiting for you! But, the best part is that you can just RELAX at Arrowhead Pine Rose Cabins. Come have some winter fun in the San Bernardino Mountains!